Exfoliation involves the removal of old and dry skin cells on the surface of the skin and is one of the most important aspects of your home beauty regime.
The benefits of exfoliation;
- Exfoliating twice a week will aid skin problems on your face such as acne or an oily or dry complexion.
- Regular exfoliation increases the blood circulation in your body, which helps to achieve healthy, radiant, younger looking skin.
- It helps to draw out congestion in your pores, which will reduce breakouts of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Skin blemishes can take a while to fade. Exfoliating will encourage healthy skin cells to penetrate through the damaged skin leaving you with a fresh blemish-free face.
- Pregnancy, age and hormone changes can cause our skin texture to change and in some cases dark patches known as pigmentation can occur. Exfoliation in beneficial for breaking down pigmented cells leaving brighter, younger looking skin in its wake.
- Dry/flakey skin is usually caused by dehydration. So in addition to drinking more water a hydrating exfoliator will help to put moisture back in resulting in softer skin.
- Ingrown hairs can be helped with exfoliation as it removes the dead skin around the sensitive area allowing the hair to break through the skin and grow in the correct direction once again.
- Your general health and wellbeing is dramatically increased through exfoliation as it helps the blood circulation and lymphatic system. The grainy texture of an exfoliation product is what helps with the rebirth of skin cells by buffing the dead ones away but the circular motion of this beauty treatment also helps to break down the fatty tissues in the body and drain away toxins giving you an all over body rejuvenation.
We have a selection of exfoliators available to purchase.