Welcome to the Wonderfullife. Academy!
We’re committed to making your day a great experience and look forward to welcoming you and helping you achieve your educational goals in the Wonderful industry of hair and beauty!
For more information on any of our courses or to book, please contact your Account Manager or call our main office on 02393 162024.
Showing all 13 results
31. Reuzel Intermediate Classic Barbering Course£160.00
36. Razor Cutting with MS Ambassador David Vault Baker Course£120.00
38. ASP Freelance Hair Hub Course£50.00
39. Zen Tape Extensions Course£100.00
40. Exploring milk_shake Collections with Josie Newman and Alex Hardy Course£300.00
41. Inside Insight Course£75.00
42. Create My Collections with MS Ambassador Andrew Smith Course£60.00
45. Managing Your Finances Course
47. Live it, Love it, Earn it Stylist Course
46. Financial Forecasting For The Future Course
48. The Art of Hair Up with Shelley Lane Course£60.00
49. ASP Trend:Edit Course£95.00
44. ASP Colour Mixology Course£25.00
Terms and Conditions
We recommend you try to book Wonderful Life education courses as soon as possible as places may be limited and early booking will reserve your place.
Prices and Payment
All prices quoted in this brochure are subject to VAT. The full cost of the course will be payable at the time of booking. If fully payment is not received at this point, your place will not be guaranteed until full payment has been received. You will then receive your booking confirmation, if you do not receive confirmation please check with Wonderful Life before attending and this can be sent or emailed to you.
On all products when paid for in cash or card on the day of your training course. Excludes furniture and sale items.
Cancellation of events by Wonderful Life
Wonderful Life may cancel the event if a minimum number of bookings are not received. If we have to cancel a training event the fee paid will be refunded. Wonderful Life is not liable for any subsequent costs that are incurred as a result of cancellation.
Cancellation of bookings by Attendee
For those unable to attend an event, a substitute student may be sent at any time at no extra charge. The full fee will be payable where cancellation is made less than 2 weeks prior to the
Please note that if you fail to turn up at the event for which you booked a place the full cost of the course will be charged.
Where stated models need to be provided by the student and must meet the criteria specified. Failure to provide a model may result in the student not being able to attend and the full cost of the course will be charged. Where training heads can and will be used, the cost of this will be added to the price of the training day. Please check with