- Wonderful Life Returns Policy
- Not happy with your item? No problem. We’re confident we have alternatives you’ll prefer, but in the meantime follow this simple process to return your goods
- How do I return my item?
- Please inform us of your intention to return your product by visiting us at the shop, calling the Customer Services Department on 02393 162024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Products must be returned to us within 30 days of delivery to you
- The products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition
- You should return the product at your own cost to the returns address. Ensure that the product arrives safely to us, we strongly recommend that you return the product to us by recorded post
Wonderful Life PHBS Ltd
Unit D4 Diligence Building
Lee on the Solent
The following items cannot be refunded:
- Any made-to-measure, custom-made, special order products or products supplied direct from the manufacturer (including furniture and equipment)
- Any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed
- Colour and peroxide
- GHD products
- Any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes cosmetics, hairbrushes and combs, hair extensions and hair pieces, body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools, foot spas, scissors and blades and manicure/pedicure tools
To return furniture or equipment, please contact our Customer Service Department by calling 02393 162024.
What if my product is faulty?
If your product is faulty, you will receive a full refund of the product, any applicable delivery charges you paid and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us, provided you notify us within 30 days of receipt of the products you wish to return.